Song of Solomon: God’s Guidebook to Happily Ever After DVDSKU: 100858DVD01
This series guides the viewer through an in-depth study of the book of Song of Solomon with a view of marriage. It is hosted by Gregg Neill and includes 6 lessons on 2 DVDs.
This series guides the viewer through an in-depth study of the book of Song of Solomon with a view of marriage. In the beginning, God blessed man through the marriage relationship. It only stands to reason that God would provide mankind with principles and guidelines to keep that special relationship healthy. The Song of Solomon brings to light the beauty, majesty and uniqueness of the marriage relationship and offers practical principles that help couples truly live “happily ever after.” Greg recommends this study for high school age and up.
1. Introduction (Part 1) 1:1-6
2. Introduction (Part 2) 1:7 – 2:8
3. Invitation /Frustration 2:8 – 3:5
4. Celebration of Intimacy 3:6 – 5:1
5. Enemies of Intimacy 5:2 – 6:13
6. Maturity and Commitment 7:1 – 8:14